Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The fresh diet begins Thursday

I am so excited that I won the grand prize and will be doing this for a month. I had a lot of fun picking my menu. Let me say this....It was like being a kid in a candy store...lol. Three meals and two snacks to choose...yummy. I was looking forward to picking my cheescake. Haha...Thanks Trevor. :)

My first breakfast will be:Fresh Fruit Salad with Cantaloupe, Raspberry, Papaya, Banana, Pineapple & Cherry Yogurt

lunch:Grilled Chicken Breast with Baby Arugula, Orange Segments, Mango, Strawberry & Citrus Ginger Dressing

dinner:Grilled Chicken Breast with Port Mushroom Marsala Sauce with Brown Rice with Pecans & Scallions and Southwestern Corn Saute
snack:Sugar-Free Apple Cranberry Cake

dessert:Mixed Fresh Berries with Creamy Ricotta Cheese Dip.

Doesnt that sound like an aweful lot of food....yummy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment