Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Fresh Diet Has Arrived~




Oh....My....This is the most exciting day....I love fruit. The banana's were a little brown but hey..I love em'

Lunch time was just as delicious...chicken breast with the fruit..to DIE for....

I can hardly wait for snack...Dinner and dessert...I feel like...like I have something special....I do. Ha Ha...AAWWHHH Thank you TFD.


update....Dinner...was so delicious..the chicken was tender...and juicy...I heated it up in the microwave...the sauce was good as well. Snack...what can is say..How inthe world could this be called SUGAR free...No way...I ate every crumb...I even wanted to lick the plate....seriously...haha....One hour then I am going to eat dessert and quit eating for thie night....yummy. ;0 )

2 comments:

  1. Yep - I agree Fresh Diet is yummy! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading...I appreaciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete