Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sundays Menu....you got to see :)



Breakfast:Fresh fruit salad with honey dew, Peach, papaya, Grapefruit,Mandarin Oranges &raspberry Yogurt( as always I have chosen to get the most delicious fruit anywhere out there. I don't like yogurt but have fallen in love with this yogurt....you must try this yogurt everyone) YUMMY!

Lunch: Chicken Salad sandwich on seven grain bread with red onion, cilantro & celery( I absolutely love this chicken salas sandwhich....omg...I cant believe this is a diet i am on...really...Is this true. :) I ate this and went out for a walk. I cant believe after 4 days of the TFD how much energy I have. I don't feel as tired anymore.

Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with raspberry chipotle sauce with ginger glazed carrots and cashew and orange brown rice pilaf.(I warmed this in the microwave and was pleasantly surprised at how tender the chicken as and juicy. The raspberry chipotle sauce....melted in my mouth with flavor. The carrots were my favorite....

Hors D'oeuvre: Ginger Poached apple with Mascarpone cheese....This was pretty amazing as well....I just wanted to see what pached apple tasted like...yummy. ;)

dessert: sugar free Raspberry Peach Angel bites(Now TFD...I don't know how you do it....How do you call this sugar free...I cant even described the flavor Of this wonderful Peach...The raspberry flavor together with peaches....wow...Thats all I can say..I wish I could have more...RIGHT now...Well and some cheesecake...LOL...

If you haven't yet been tempted to get on this diet yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! It is simply amazing. I cant ever describe the flavors. The melt in your mouth...every little flavor....down the back of your throat, into your tummy....I cant wait to go to the door to get my next days worth....OMG :) Its like CHRISTMAS everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment