Monday, August 16, 2010

Chocolate chip cheesecake...Im in Heaven


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Cantaloupe, Raspberry, Papaya, Banana, Pineapple & Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms

Dinner
Walnut Crusted Chicken Apricot Roulade with Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf and Southwestern Corn Saute

Snack
Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake

Dessert
Sugar Free Cinnamon swirl Coffee Cake

I will never get tired of having Fresh fruit salad in the mornings, Im sitting on my balcony with a fresh fruit salad...life is good. :) Went for a bike ride this morning and felt a little hungry so I had my sugar free...cant believe that word exists....cinnamon swirl coffee cake....omg...so good....for lunch today I had the most amazing Philly cheesecake(hahahaI said cheesecake.....tahat is all thats on my mind when i see cheesecake in the bag hahaha) I meant Philly cheese Steak...lol.... whole wheat wrap...Im inlove with the wraps that Tfd offers....they are so filling and full of flavor. I let my hubby try the dinner tonight because he swears Im short changing him...lol....I might be....hahaha...I reallly liked my dinner tonight....I love walnuts and all the flavors worked well together. But of course I couldnt wait to dig into the chocolate chip cheesecake......wowzer.....Out of this world.... Thank you TFD....

No comments:

Post a Comment