Saturday, August 7, 2010

I have fallin in love......so can you :)


Breakfast
Creamy Banana Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries & Toasted Almonds

Lunch
Vegetarian Style Whole Wheat Sloppy Joe Wrap with Fresh Marinara Sauce

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Puttanesca Sauce with Sweet Baby Peas and Roasted Fennel

Snack
Peanut Butter Chip Muffin

Dessert
Sauteed Pineapple with Key Lime Yogurt Topped with Toasted Coconut Flakes

I looooovvee Oatmeal...This creamy banana oatmeal was the best....thanks for serving it with strawberries and almonds...started my day off great! :) I have never had a sloppy joe in a wrap before, last week I had it on a wheat bun and this was perfect and light in a wrap. Dinner was chicken breats as always...I am slightly addicted to chicken breast...lol....the puttanesca sauce....perfect! Who doesnt love baby peas....I had the peanut butter chip early in the day as a snack, I was feelin a little hungry today....exercised a litte more today. :) Dessert~ if you havent tried this yet.....out of this world with great flavors...im not crazy about key lime...but after the key lime cheesecake...I figured when I saw this on the menu I would give it a try because I love pineapple....and I love coconut....It is so wonderful....Give it a try sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment