Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hum...There is that word again 'sugar free'


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Apple, Blackberry, Kiwi, Papaya, Watermelon & Strawberry Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini
Snack
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts
Dessert
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie


Yummy, yummy in my tummy....Fruit salad..so fresh...so tasty! Watermelon is amazing and my favorite fruit. Im hacing my snack early...I love the paoched pear wuth the creamy ricoota cheese and honey woasted walnuts...wow...got to try this one too! Im going to walk on the beach before I go to work at the school. It was a very long night tracking down all those entries. :) Had my cobb salad at school with my daughter and got hey..what are you having...it looks better than mine...lol....and I know it was....
Im having my "sugar Free" boston cream pie....omg...Please try this...out of this world....Thanks tfd

No comments:

Post a Comment