Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coconut Chocolate pudding..on a diet

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Cantaloupe, Raspberry, Papaya, Banana, Pineapple & Banana Cottage Cheese

Lunch
Grilled Steak Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion & Horseradish Dressing

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Roasted Cauliflower and Steamed Sugar Snaps

Snack
Coconut Chocolate Pudding

Dessert
Cinnamon Pear Cheese Cake


Yes, I do have an addiction to Fruit salad...YUMMY,YUMMY! How could you not on TFD! It is so FRESH! When I saw this Grilled steak salad on the menu I couldnt wait to try it, It was fantastic....I wasnt crazy about the dressing though.... lol....Grilled chicken breast..another addiction for me...ha....yummy....I shared my snack with my daughter because she loves the pudding.....The cinnamon pear cheesecake, was different but still yummy...I love how TFD incorporates all these different flavors into the cheesecakes....thanks TFD!

No comments:

Post a Comment