Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TFD+LOVE= CHEESECAKE ADDICTION


Whole Wheat Waffles with Fresh Blackberries & Papaya Yogurt

Lunch
Turkey Breast Salad with Avocado, Golden Apples, Baby Lettuce & Raspberry Vinaigrette

Dinner
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Apples & Almonds with Creamy Herbed Quinoa and Lemon Roasted Green Asparagus

Snack
Maple Cheese Cake

Dessert
White Chocolate Chip Cookie

Yes...Today Im having WAFFLES! with fresh and I do mean fresh Blackberries....delicious. This yougurt is simply amazing....and I dont even like yogurt. I chose to have a salad for lunch today, I love salad and let me to you something....this salad was so fresh and crisp...I also enjoyed having apple in it and the raspberry vinaigrette was the perfect amount to coat the entire salad. Oh boy..let me tell you the stuffed chicken breast was so tender....I have never taisted the flavors quite like these together all in one. Wow....I almost felt guilty eating this while my family was eating spaghetti....I definately enjoyed every little bite of the cheesecake.....I LOVE cheesecake.....saving the cookie for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment