Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday TFD menu...Look how yummy...


Breakfast
Apple Stuffed Honey Wheat French Toast with Blueberries and Strawberry Ricotta Cheese

Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini

Snack
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts

Dessert
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie

I really can't believe I am enjoying all this great food everyday and it is so Fresh and so yummy. I switched today from the fruit salad to try the apple honey wheat stuffed french toast with blueberry and strawberry ricoota cheese...do I dare even tell you that this is the most delicious stuffed french toast to touch my tongue....ever! The cobb salad was very fresh....I am having a hard time believe this is so fresh, are the picking this from the farm before the deliver to me...really that fresh....dinner is just as amazing as every night.....I have fallen inlove with the poached fruits....if you couldnt tell......you have to try it if you havent yet....OMG!!!!! I went with the IM not even going to put the first two words....Boston cream pie....Out of this world with flavor and just awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment