Saturday, August 7, 2010

What a great TFD day



Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Apple, Blueberry, Kiwi, Papaya, Watermelon & Mandarin Orange Cottage Cheese

Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Cheese

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Orange Glazed Baked Yams.

Snack
Strawberry Vanilla Pudding

Dessert
White Chocolate Chip Cappuccino Cheese Cake

Wowzer! People I am going to have to go some kind of addiction class for fruit salad...lol...I love fruit salad..yummy..yummy! The freshest fruit ever. If you havent tried the Philly Cheese Steak wrap, it is a must....wow....The flavors in this wrap..they just melt in your mouth instantly. As always, I again had grilled chicken breast and the raspberry chipotle sauce and wheat pasta...simply amazing. I love yams and these were delicious. .....I couldnt wait for dessert tonight....all day that is what I thought about my Cheseecake.....Finally the white chocolate chip cappuccino cheesecake.....OMG...Heavenly.....Delightful....I cant believe I can eat this on a real diet.....Thank you TFD!

No comments:

Post a Comment