Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love all the little magic elves 8/24


Breakfast
Cinnamon Swirl Multi-Grain French Toast with Fresh Apples and Blackberry Ricotta Cheese.

Lunch
Greek Salad with Bulgarian Feta Cheese, Cucumber, Yellow & Green Tomato, Romaine Lettuce & Basil Vinaigrette

Dinner
Roasted Pork Loin with Pineapple Mango Chutney with Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Cuban Style Black Beans

Snack
Mango Vanilla Pudding

Dessert
Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake
Well, Im not going to right a lot like I usually do....I have a headache. The food is super delicious....I am convinced that there magic elvs working at the TFD kitchen. This food has never let me down. Ever. I havent met a meal at my door I havent liked yet...that is amazing. Im impressed with the fact I get cheesecake on this diet and im still losing weight. I will say this...The mango vanilla pudding...out of this world with flavor....Thank you again little magic elves....I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment