Monday, August 16, 2010

sunday 8/22/2010


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honeydew, Peach, Papaya, Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange & Cinnamon Apple Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Maple Glazed Ham Salad with Diced Pears, Toasted Walnuts, Dried Cherries, Baby Lettuce & Raspberry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Fresh Chimichurri sauce with Steamed Sweet Potato and Sauteed Green Beans
Snack
Cappuccino Pudding
Dessert
Wild Berry Cheese Cake

Well...you guessed it...Fresh fruit salad for me today again...yummy. For lunch today I am having the maple glazed ham salad with fruit....of course....I am having my snack...cappuccino pudding..which is very delightful....early today...I am going for a bike ride....Dinner tonight was yummy of course...chicken breast....the fresh chimichurri sauce...never tasted anything like it before...was very good. :) oh let me just tell you how good this wild berry cheese cake was...WOW...oh did I say WOW....OMG...it was sooooo GOOD! ....im going for another walk tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment