Saturday, August 21, 2010

Its a "sugar free" Day 8/25


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Watermelon, Blueberry & Blueberry Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Citrus Chipotle Sauce with Sun-Dried Tomato Couscous and Green Split Pea Puree
Snack
Sugar-Free Chocolate Cupcake with Mocha-Hazelnut Cream Cheese Frosting
Dessert
Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Fruits salad..yummy yummy....Yea I know Im addicted....Is there a fruit salad aa somewhere...lol...maybe one for salads too...Two of my favorites in the world. Oh and add grilled chicken to that too..thanks to TFD....who would of thought green split pea puree would have been good...looked like baby food to me, but it was good. Well, you know how I feel about "suagr free" food they have....The magidc elves are working over time to make sure that I cant tell at all....this chocolate cupcale with mocha hazelnut cream cheese ..wow knocked my socks off....almost felt gulity for eating ...it was the good. The butterscoth cookies I shared with my daughter.....I know...I shouldnt have...lol.....





You have enemies?
Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment