Monday, August 16, 2010

Fruit Salad Addiction Is out of control haha


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Mango, White Grapes, Pear, Honeydew, Strawberry & Mandarin Orange Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Chili Pineapple Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Steamed Broccoli
Snack
Maple Baked Pear Filled with Mascrapone Cheese and Crusted with Crunchy Oats.
Dessert
White Chocolate Chip Muffin

I am really addicted to fruit salad...Well I know when my month is over I can really control myself and be able to be good and know what fruits to buy at the farmers market. I have always been in love with salads and now know the right portions and have saved my containers so that I will be able to serve myself the right amount of salads. Tonights dinner was super amazing...the chicken breast with chili pineapple sauce...wooooooow that was something great.... i had the maple baked pear for snack this afternoon....simply delicious. I will have the the white chocolate chip muffin in about 20 mins and then I will be going on a bike ride with my daughter tonight. Had to get this wrote before it gets to late. :) thanks for following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment