Monday, August 2, 2010

wednesday


Breakfast
Multi-Grain Pancakes with Fresh Strawberries & Mango Yogurt

Lunch
Roasted Turkey Breast Whole Wheat Wrap with Fresh Guacamole & Spring Mix Lettuce

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Orange Tea Leaf Sauce with Whole Wheat Fettuccine Pasta and Steamed Asparagus

Snack
Key Lime Cheese Cake

Dessert
Chocolate Chip Muffin

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I said "amazing"....this food keeps getting better and better. I mean really...multi grain pancakes with the freshest strawberries and i cant even stand yogurt...but I am on a kick now with tfd yogurt now. Lunch today i decide to give the wrap a try and I was thoroughly impressed. The orange teal leaf sauce with super great...The wheat pasta was nice for a change. I dont really like asparagus but I ate every bite. Well of course I ate the cheesecake...every lasat little crumb...of course! :) I am saving the muffin to share with my video producer for snacktime tomorrow. :) thanks for coming to this blog and check out the photos..I cant believe I get to enjoy this fantabulous food everyday and blog about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment