Monday, August 16, 2010

Im having Pizza...yes Pizza on a diet


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pear, Red Grape, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Banana & Mango Ricotta Cheese

Lunch
Whole Wheat Pizza Alfredo with Portabella Mushroom & Pepper-Jack Cheese

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Apricot Curry Sauce with Farro Grain Pilaf and Steamed Snow Peas

Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Quesadilla with Pepper-Jack Cheese & Mango Salsa

Dessert
Pistachio Crusted Chocolate Dipped Figs

I love my fruit salad...It has become a natural part of my mornings now....yummy. I am also making fruit salad for my family....my youngest loves fruit and yogurt.
The whole wheat pizza was different and im not that crazy about mushrooms, however....this was very delicious and very filling...after my walk today I had my snack...the chicken quesadilla is awesome...if you havent had a chance to try this yet..what are you waiting for...lol....oh and the mango salsa...wow...I love it...Everyone that knows about the Pistachio crusted chocolate dipped figs...omg...they are simply amazing....These are also a must you have to try....

No comments:

Post a Comment