Monday, August 2, 2010

Thursday,,, weigh in.... I lost 7 pounds woohoo


Breakfast
Mango Stuffed Honey Wheat French Toast with Raspberries and Banana Ricotta Cheese.

Lunch
Sloppy Joe Sub on Whole Wheat Bun with Crunchy Asparagus & Fresh Marinara Sauce

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Lemon, Pepper, Garlic Sauce with Roasted Sweet Potato and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic

Snack
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake

Dessert
Strawberry Muffin

Yes....Its Mango stuffed French toast day..you have to try these...The raspberry and banana ricotta cheese has a very unique taste as well, in a good, yummy way. :) I dint have any problem enjoying every bite.

I love sloppy joes and was curious to see if this would have the same flavor or tase as good....this was better than my old sloppy job and bigger.I must say I am getting more used to eating asparagus.

For dinner tonight I have again stick with the grilled chicken breast, I have a love affair with chicken. :)

Oh course...My greatest love affair is with TFD cheesecake....OMG the cherry vanilla cheesecake is simply AMAZING!

I once again shared half of my yummy muffin with my beautiful daughter.... :)

If you are still on the fence about joining the TFD...really check out the pictures....what are you waiting for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment