Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tgif


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Mango, White Grapes, Pear, Honeydew, Strawberry & Peach Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Grilled Steak Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion & Horseradish Dressing
Dinner
Chicken Cordon Blue with Ham & Swiss Cheese with Nine Grain Pilaf and Roasted Water Chestnuts
Snack
Sugar Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Maraschino Cherries and Pecans
Dessert
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Toasted Almonds


Fruit salad..Yummy, yummy. Haha..Wow..Im telling you if you havent tried the fruit salas yet..what are you waiting for...it is amazing. The freshest fruit around. The grilled steak salad I had for lunch today was very tender and the salad was crisp...the Horseradish dressing, not my favorite however...lol...I took my "sugar free" Pineapple upside-down cake with me today to the beach, so i would have something to enjoy after my walk. Yet again....another slice of heaven for me. This was very yummy, moist and delicious. I went for another walk to pick up my daughter from school today and the chicken cordon blue is by far one of my favorites now that I have had for dinner. The water chestnuts were great as well. I decided to have my dessert before my bike ride tonight....switch it up a little....The chocolate pudding is heavenly and the toasted almonds...wow..i love them. Tfd is amazing...I hope you all will have an open mind with trying new things on the menu as well.... when selecting in the begining I marked a lot of dislikes....after the first week I found myself seecting and tring many things on the menu and the buttong popping up to let me know it was on the dislike....I took it anyway...im glad I did and tried....The food is amazing and the menu is Fab...try it you just might like something new. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment