Saturday, August 7, 2010

You even get Meatballs....


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Watermelon, Blackberry, Apple, Orange, Red Grapes & Coconut Ricotta Cheese

Lunch
Chicken Salad with Spinach, Mango, Orange Segments, Pine Nuts & Raspberry Vinaigrette

Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Thai Ginger Chili Sauce with Chipotle Spiced Whipped Sweet Potato and Steamed Broccoli

Snack
Mango Cheese Cake

Dessert
Sliced Asian Pear with Ricotta Cheese and Honey Roasted Cashews

Yes, YES!

Fruit salad...YUMMY! Life doesnt get any better than starting it off with TFD! :) I almost couldnt wait to get into my chicken salad today...I love having fruit in my salad now....delicious. So. tonight I went with the turkey meatballs and I must say...they were pretty good and the thair ginger sauce was pretty yummy too. A first for me was the whipped sweet potato....amazing. I love,love,love the asian pear with ricoota cheese and cashews...if you havent had this it is a must.....awesome. Of course I am having cheesecake.....Im in love with cheesecake...and TFD!

No comments:

Post a Comment