Monday, August 16, 2010

CHEESECAKE & COOKIE...A DIET??????


Breakfast
Cherry Vanilla Whole Wheat Muffin with Fresh Apple & Wild Berry Yogurt
Lunch
Whole Wheat Pizza Topped with Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese & Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Sweet & Sour Sauce with Sweet Baby Peas and Steamed Broccoli Rapini
Snack
Pear Cheese Cake
Dessert
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Well, Guess what? I switched this morning and tried something new..lol...I thought I would try the cherry vanilla whole wheat muffin and of course it was amazing...the wild berry yogurt was very good. The whole wheat pizza couldnt have been better, the cheese,pepper and marinara sauce all warmed up justed melted in my mouth and warmed up my tummy. I have a great love affair with grilled chicken breast and today was no different, only it came with sweet and sour sauce....it was nice...I love peas and broccoli....I had the Cheesecake this afternoon while reading my book at the beach....felt like heaven.... :) I had my awesome chocolate chip oatmeal cookie just now and I still find it hard to believe that I get to eat cookies and cheesecake on a diet.....Thanks TFD for making it so easy and healthy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment