Saturday, August 21, 2010

sun


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honeydew, Peach, Papaya, Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange & Raspberry Yogurt
Lunch
Chicken Salad Sandwich on Seven Grain Bread with Red Onion, Cilantro, & Celery
Dinner
Grilled London Broil with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Ginger Glazed Carrots and Cashew and Orange Brown Rice Pilaf.
Snack
Ginger Poached Apple with Mascarpone Cheese
Dessert
Pina Colada Cheese Cake


I really dont have to tell ya what I had for breakfast right..Haha... :) yes it is still amazing and oh so FrESH! I got the Chicken salad sabdwhich again...I had it before and I love it...the seven grain bread it very good as well. You must try this sandwhich....It is fantastic. Another most to try on the menu is this...the ginger poached apple...my gosh...when I first saw this on the menu...I was like..what a pached apple...Hum...So I ordered and yep...I fell inlove...I have a very nice love afair with food..Good thing. :) I have just had dinner and the grilled london broil was really tender and im a big fan of the respberry sauce..has the best flavor. Im slowly inhaling my pina colada cheese cake as I type....it is so scrumptious.. every little bite...every little crumb...I will savor it....Yummy. :) I hope you will try some of these off the menu sometime... :) They are amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment