Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dippy day 8/23


Breakfast
Creamy Banana Nut Oatmeal
Lunch
Fresh Antipasto Salad with Grilled Bell Peppers, Yellow Tomato, Prosciutto Ham, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Baby Arugula & Balsamic Dressing
Dinner
Citrus Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Grilled Asparagus and Oven Roasted Roma Tomato
Snack
Sugar-Free Minted Cheesecake Bar with Chocolate Drizzle
Dessert
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Creamy Vanilla Ricotta Cheese

OMG~ I have really gone to heaven today....I woke up and changed it up with creamy banana nut oatmeal...simply divine. I savored every bite. I went for a walk this mornging on the beach, the sound of the waves crashing against the sand was peaceful. Only wish I would have brought a book and stayed a little while longer....I did bring my snack to enjoy as I sat there after my walk to enojoy the view....I swear..I just dont know how they ever call this "sugar free" this minted cheesecake bar....oh my...with the perfect amount of chocolate drizzles....it really just keeps getting better all the time....

DInner tonight was amazing...the citrus marinated beef...was perfectly flavored...im really coming to asparagus..never thought i would mutter those words..lol....

I really dont know how in the world I saved the chocolate covered strawberry for dessert...just knowing it was in the 'fridge all day....just about killed me....I had to hide in the veggie drawer behind everything...lol....good thinking I know... :) I would have loved to have a few more of those for sure.... Thanks again for making my day delicious TFD!

No comments:

Post a Comment