Monday, August 2, 2010

tuesday


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pear, Red Grape, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Banana & Pineapple Cottage Cheese.

Lunch
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup with Shitake Mushroom.

Dinner
New York Strip Steak with Mango BBQ Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Yellow Lentil Ragout

Snack
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies

Dessert
Sugar-Free Double Layer Chocoholic

Let me to everyone...My food just keeps getting better everyday. :) Of course I got fruit salad...YUMMY, YUMMY...The freshest fruit ever. I went with soup today...Im not crazy about mushroom...but this was simply amazing. very good flavors. My dinner was great tonight...i love steak...even after heating this up, it was still tender and juicy. wow..the mango bbq sauce...yummy....OMG.....Once again....I cant say those words....the double chocolate cake....out of this world....I will say this again..OMG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment