Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fruit salad...yummy yummy


Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honeydew, Peach, Papaya, Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange & Raspberry Cottage Cheese

Lunch
Shredded Turkey Pastrami & Pepper-Jack Cheese Panini on Whole Wheat Ciabatta with Sauteed Bell Pepper

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Caribbean Mango Sauce with Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic

Snack
Coconut Macadamia Nut Muffin

Dessert
Creamy Banana Cheese Cake

Another day, another TFD day down! Fresh fruit salad in my tummy...sweet. I must say the turkey, pastrami panini isnt a favorite of mine but i ate every bite. I had my snack early today because I couldnt hold off wanting to eating that amazing looking muffin anymore. Boy, let me say...wow...super fresh, I heated it for 10 secs and oooohlala....delightful. Of course for dinner tonight i had chicken breast, the caribbean mango sauce was great, the mix of wild rice and cranberry pilaf was fantasic.....and ta...da.....for dessert.....can you believe it..I keep saying this..I cant believe you get dessert....Im having the most amazing Creamy...yes iti s super creamy...banana cheesecake..Thank you again for all the wonderful flavors TFD... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment