Monday, August 2, 2010

TGIF.....Much love



Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Mango, White Grapes, Pear, Honeydew, Strawberry & Coconut Cottage Cheese

Lunch
Whole Wheat Italian Pizza with Artichoke, Sun-Dried Tomato, Alfredo Sauce & Cheddar Cheese


Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Spiced Pomegranate Sauce with Rosemary Carrot Mash and Cider Baked Sweet Potato with Red Currants

Snack
Mandarin Orange Muffin

Dessert
Raspberry Cheese cake :)

I am so inlove with Fruit salad. It is so fresh and I am so addicted to it now. I am slowly coming around to cottage cheese. Today for lunch I went for it and had pizza...how what of thought artichoke on pizza could have been so yummy. For dinner Of course i am still oing the grilled chicken, I must say the pomegranate sauce was unique....tasted very good. Oh and the most amazing part was the mandarin orange muffin, I have never tasted this kind of flavor in a muffin....but the best is yet to come....The raspberry cheese cake...If you might have noticed....I had some of the cheesecake with breakfast... I barely can contain myself when I open the bag on cheesecake day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment